Market Engagement Survey
In order to enquire the market around the availability of innovative solutions, we are now launching a survey towards subjects interested in promoting their innovative solutions concerning building energy refurbishment.
The technology concerned are:
- Building Energy Management Systems,
- Residential heat recovery system,
- Windows and frames,
- Wall insulation solutions,
- Domestic Hot Water billing and metering,
- Windows’s solar shading system,
- Two pipes HVAC distribution system.
Participating in the Market Innovation Survey, companies and other market subjects can help procurers to ameliorate their purchases and procurement procedures and, if they wish, they can compete in the tenders that will be launched in the forthcoming months.
For participate to the Survey and for more information visit the page http://www.envipark.com/en/progetto/probis-market-innovation-dialogue/
Market Engagement Events
In order to describe PROBIS project, inform the attendants about the characteristics of the buildings object of the tender, and open a dialogue with the market operators, the four procurers will organize Market Engagement Events. These events represent an opportunity to open a technical dialogue about the performance requirements already stated in the PIN and Prospectus.
- Italy, City of Turin – 15th of July 2015
Contact for Turin Pilot Project:
Name: Silvia Allegretti
Entity: City of Torino, European Funds, Innovation and Economic Development Dep.
Telephone: +39 (0)11-01125969
Address: Corso Ferrucci 122, 10141 Torino
Name: Stefano Amelio
Entity: Iren Servizi e Innovazione
Telephone: +39 0114097287
Address: Corso Svizzera 95, 10100 Torino
- Sweden, City of Borlänge – 16th of September 2015
Contact for Börlange Pilot Project:
Name: Fares Mustafa
Entity: Borlänge Foreign Affairs Office/ Borlänge Municipality
Telephone: +46 (0)243-74122
Addresss: Borlänge Municipality.
S-781 81. Borlänge
Röda vägen 50
- Hungary, City of Miskolc – 9th of September 2016
- Italy, ALER Bergamo – Lecco – Sondrio, Regione Lombardia
Contacts for Lombardia Pilot Project:Name: Andrea Ghirlanda
Entity: Regione Lombardia
Telephone: 0039 0267653175
Addresss: Piazza Città di Lombardia 1 – 20100, MilanoName: Maria Teresa Birolini
Entity: Aler Bergamo – Lecco – Sondrio
Address: Via Mazzini, 32a – 24128, Bergamo
- The Andalusian Energy Agency and the Andalusian Institute of Technology are organising a market event in Andalusia
The Andalusian Energy Agency and the Andalusian Institute of Technology in collaboration with the University of Málaga are organizing a market event in Andalusia.
This Working Roundtable will present the novelties concerning Sustainable Construction and Public Procurement, will capitalize from existing European Projects and will share experiences concerning technological innovation at the sustainable construction sector.
Please consult the Agenda of the meeting | Event info | Register here
See the presentations here:
- EU Meet The Market Web Event
A direct dialogue among Procurers and Suppliers was opened in the last months in order to present the different pilots and open a discussion about the availability of possible innovative solutions. This dialogue has been alimented by two main instruments:
- Local market dialogue events
- Market innovation Survey
The EU Meet the market web event represents the conclusion of these activities and has the following goals:
- allow the participation of a larger number of foreign business to the different procurement procedures;
- share the information about the pilots and the procurement strategy
- communicate the first results of market engagement activities and collect further information of innovative technologies in the target technological domain.
- Italy, City of Turin – The City of Turin has published the Prior Information Notice (PIN) regarding the future public procurement of innovation for the maintenance work of a municipal building located in the North East Area of Torino (Via Bologna 79). In order to best understand the scope of this procurement, the PIN is accompanied by a Prospectus: this document better describes Turin pilot, including the “as built” data of the targeted building, and specifically states the objectives that will be pursued through the procurement (the solution desired and the related functional and performance requirements).Prior Information Notice | Prospectus
- Italy, ALER Bergamo – Lecco – Sondrio, Regione Lombardia – ALER Bergamo – Lecco – Sondrio, in coordination with Regione Lombardia, has published the PIN regarding the future public procurement of innovation for the refurbishment of two buldings located in the municipality of Treviglio, located in the Province of Bergamo, not far from Milan. In order to best understand the scope of this procurement, the PIN is accompanied by a Prospectus.Prior Information Notice | Prospectus
- Sweden, City of Borlänge– The city of Borlänge has published the PIN regarding the future public procurement of innovation for the maintenance work of a social housing building in Tjärna Ängar area.Prior Information Notice | Prospectus
- Hungary, City of Miskolc – The city of Miskolc has published the PIN Prior Information Notice regarding the public procurement of innovation and the Prospectus.Prior Information Notice | Prospectus
- Italy, ALER Bergamo – On 22nd March, ALER Bergamo – Lecco – Sondrio, in coordination with Regione Lombardia, has published the Tender’s Notice regarding the public procurement of innovation for the refurbishment of two buldings located in the municipality of Treviglio, located in the Province of Bergamo, not far from Milan.ccThe works forecast the use of innovative technologies and products for the thermal insulation, windows’ frames, the revamping of thermal plants and the energy management systems, for a total amount above 1,2 Million of Euros.This is the first tender of the PROBIS project, which uses innovative specifications consistent with the European procedures concerning PPI, awarding the use of innovative solutions for the energy efficiency in buildings and the achievement of high energy and environmental performances.The deadline for the presentation of bids is 9th May 2016.In the following months two further tenders will be launched in Turin (Italy) and in Borlange (Sweden).Please consult Tender Notice.For further information on PPI: https://www.innovation-procurement.org/
- Tunabyggen and Borlänge kommun have launched a public procurement of innovation for the installation of ventilation systems of three residential buildings in Bullermyren, Borlänge.On 14th April, AB Stora Tunabyggen in coordination with Borlänge kommun, has published the Tender’s Notice of the EU project Probis.http://www.tunabyggen.se/probisThe aim of this tender is to procure innovative solutions for heat recovery ventilation systems and energy efficiency in renovation of three 3-stories apartment buildings in the municipality of Borlänge.The expectations for the desired solution is a ventilation system that is flexible, energy efficient, quick and easy to install, which does not take up too much space in the building, which is based on components that are easy to obtain and replace and which has a simple and low frequency maintenance. The estimated amount for the works is about 1,0 Million of Euros.Link here to Tender Notice on the Official Journal of the European UnionTime limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate:is 27th May 2016 Time: 23:59
How to participate
Participation to the tender is provided via Visma TendSign (www.tendsign.com) after logging in with a provider account.
Electronic access to the tender information you can find it under the following link: (URL) https://tendsign.com/doc.aspx?ID=100741
PIN and Prospectus
Along PROBIS project duration four Public Tenders will be launched, concerning the refurbishment of buildings with innovative solutions.